Monday, July 17, 2017

Backpacking with Friends


Hello friends!  Welcome to this week's Bitten by the Bug 2 Cricut challenge. This week's challenge was selected by Laura, who challenged us to create 3-Dimensional Cricut projects.  The Design Team did a great job of creating a variety of 3D projects. 



In a VERY un-Susan-like moment, I only used one cartridge for this challenge project (I know - so not like me at all) - Campin' Critters!  I love the camping backpack with it's faux bedroll and multi pocketed look. I borrowed some of Avaleigh's Calico Critter Bunny family for display.  I think she is going to really like these photos when she views them.


 If you have not already been by the BiItten by the Bug 2 blog, you should be sure to head over and view the Design Team projects.  They are amazing.  



CLOSE TO MY HEART JULY SPECIALS


Stampaganza 2017 - buy two stamp sets, get one free!


Let Stampaganza JULY 2017 begin! Buy any two My Acrylix® stamp sets at full retail price and get a third stamp set of equal or lesser value FREE! Choose from any current stamp set, plus a collection of popular sets that we have brought back just forStampaganza!
When you add three sets to your order, we will automatically make the least expensive set FREE in your shopping cart. Check your cart at any time to see how many free sets you have!  Click here for more info.

July Stamp of the Month - Storybook Alphabet


Spend $50 and get this Stamp of the Month set for just $5 in checkout.  Or your may order the stamp set as a stand alone item at full price for $17.95



This stamp set is perfect for Scrapbook layouts and card.  I love using fun fonts on my layouts!!


3 comments:

Caroline said...

This is such an adorable project. The papers are so pretty and I love the bunnies!

Laura Pizz said...

Love your backpack - sometimes it works to use only one cart lol. ~Laura

Laurie Levorson said...

Perfectly adorable!! I had no idea this backpack cut was on Camping Critters, so thanks for making this project. I'm truly inspired!